Check details about the Roma ISD Student Portal and Parent Portal Login in this article. How to access both portals and what are the features and services available for students and parents?
We are sharing all important latest updates and step-by-step procedures to access the Student and Parent Portal of Roma ISD including account troubleshooting tips. Please have a look below.
Online portals are a convenient and secure way to share important information. Universities and School Districts are also adopting online portals and Roma ISD is also no exception.
Roma Independent School District has also developed a student and parent portal to provide useful information to both students and parents. Let’s check the more details about both portals below.
Roma ISD Student Portal Login
To provide student-related essential information, Roma ISD has developed a student portal. This portal has been developed to provide students with important information such as classes, courses, assignments, calendars, schedules, etc.
This portal has been developed through the Ascender Student Portal software. Ascender is a software product provider and developed student, parent, employee, and other portals for educational institutions. Roma ISD has partnered with Ascender and got the license to use the student portal.
To log in, visit the Roma ISD Student Portal Login page at https://portals01.ascendertx.com/StudentPortal/login?distid=214903 and click the Login button after entering your username and password.
To access the student portal, students must have their login credentials and must have the correct web address of the Roma ISD-specific Ascender student portal. Students must also have a secure device and a secure web browser installed on it. Please note that the student portal is available only for enrolled students.
How to log in?
Students can follow the below simple steps.
- Visit the Official Roma ISD Website.
- Open the Student Portal Login Page.
- Enter Your Student Login Credentials.
- Access Your Student Account.
Let’s check out the detailed explanation of each login step below.
Step 1: Visit the Official Roma ISD Website.
The first step of the login process is to visit the official website of Roma ISD. Students can click the https://www.romaisd.com/rhs link to visit the Roma High School official website.
Step 2: Open the Student Portal Login Page.
On the website homepage click the student portal link available under the students and parents menu item. Once you click this link you will be redirected to the Ascender Student Portal login page developed for the Roma ISD.
Step 3: Enter Your Student Login Credentials
You will see a login form as shown below.
Now enter your username and password in this login form. Please make sure that your username and password are correct.
Step 4: Access Your Student Account.
Finally, click the login button to access your student account. Now you have successfully logged in to your account and you can now check all available services and information.
Roma ISD Parent Portal Login
Similar to the student portal, Roma ISD is also using a parent portal in partnership with Ascender. Roma ISD is using the Ascender parent portal to provide parent-related information. Parents can log in to their account if they have already registered an account.
To log in, visit the Roma ISD Parent Portal Login page at https://portals01.ascendertx.com/ParentPortal/login?distid=214903 and click the Login button after entering your username and password.
Let’s check out the step-by-step login process below.
Step 1: Visit the official Ascender Roma ISD parent web page.
Step 2: You will see a login form on the screen. If the login form is not visible then click the Login tab.
Step 3: Enter your username and password in the login form.
Step 4: Click the Login button to access the parent portal account.
Roma ISD Student and Parent Portal Account Recovery
Account recovery options are also available in case someone is not able to access the student or parent account.
Both recovery procedures are the same so we are sharing the parent portal account recovery process only.
Password Reset Process:
- Visit the Roma ISD Parent login page.
- Click the Forgot Password link on the login page.
- On the password reset page, enter your username and email address associated with your parent portal.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- You will get an email including a password reset link.
- Click that link and create a new password.
Username Recovery Process:
- Visit the Roma ISD Parent login page.
- Click the Forgot Username link on the login page.
- Enter your registered email address and click the Recover User Name button.
- Your username associated with your email address will be sent to you through an email.
How to Enroll as a New Student in Roma ISD?
If you are a new student then first you will have to create a parent account and after that, you can complete the enrollment process.
Create a new Parent Account:
- Visit the Ascender Roma ISD Parent portal.
- Click the Create Account tab.
- Enter basic information such as name, password, email address, and mobile number.
- Set up security questions and register your account.
Note: You will have to verify your account through the link sent to your email address. Click that link and complete the account verification process.
- Visit the Ascender Roma ISD Parent portal.
- Login to your account by using your login credentials.
- Visit the My Account tab and click the Enroll a New Student button.
- Complete your enrollment process by filling out the below steps.
- Student name
- Enrollment key
- Addresses and contacts
- Student information
- Enrollment forms
- Final steps
- Attach relevant documents
- Visit in person: To complete the enrollment process, it may be necessary to go to the district or campus to deliver the downloadable forms and complete any steps that must be handled in person, as required by the district and campus. Contact your campus for these instructions.
- Receive a ParentPortal ID: Once the district or campus has completed your student’s enrollment, the campus will issue you a ParentPortal ID for each student you successfully enrolled. You can use the portal ID to add the student to your account.
- Once your student is completely enrolled and added to your account, he will be listed on your My Account page under Students.
Alternate Way to Access Roma ISD Student and Parent Portal
There is an alternate way available to access both the parent portal and the student portal. If you don’t know the URL of any one portal then you can follow the below steps.
- Visit the Ascender District ISD page at https://apps.esc1.net/ascenderportal.
- On this page, you will find links to District ISDs that are using the Ascender portals.
- Now click the Roma ISD link.
- The Ascender web page for the Roma ISD will appear on the screen.
- Here you will find links for the below Ascender portals that Roma ISD is using.
- Ascender Enterprise
- Employee Portal
- Teacher Portal
- Parent Portal
- Student Portal
- Click any portal link to open the login page and enter your username and password to access your account.
For any kind of technical support, please contact the Roma ISD IT department.
608 North Garcia Street
P.O. Box 187, Roma, TX 78584
|Student Login page||https://portals01.ascendertx.com/StudentPortal/login?distid=214903|
|Parent login page||https://portals01.ascendertx.com/ParentPortal/login?distid=214903|
|Student portal username recovery page||https://portals01.ascendertx.com/StudentPortal/registration/recoverUserName|
|Student portal password reset page||https://portals01.ascendertx.com/StudentPortal/registration/resetPassword|
|Parent portal username recovery page||https://portals01.ascendertx.com/ParentPortal/forgotUsername|
|Parent portal password reset page||https://portals01.ascendertx.com/ParentPortal/forgotPassword|
About Roma ISD
Roma ISD consists of 10 schools that are located in Taxes. Headquarters is in Roma, Taxes where it is managing the Roma High School. Roma ISD provides high-quality educational services and extracurricular activities through its 10 campuses.
These 10 campuse include six elementary schools, two middle schools, one high school, and one alternative learning center. Roma ISD is well known for its Pre-Kinder to 12th-grade education and for managing more than 6000 students.
|Name of the portal||Roma ISD Parent and Student Portal|
|Original product||Ascender Parent and Student Portal|
|Developed by||Texas Computer Cooperative|
|Developed for||Roma Independent School District|
|Enrollment and Registration mode||Online|
|Purpose||To provide online communication medium to parents and students.|
|Beneficiary||All students enrolled in Roma ISD including their parents|
Roma ISD is located in the heart of Starr County which is located on the Texas-Mexico border and provides the best quality education to around 6000 students from Pre-Kinder to 12th class. If you want to enroll your students then visit the official Parent portal and submit your application.
We have already shared how to access both the Student Portal and Parent Portal of Roma ISD. We have also shared the online enrollment process for a new student. Please let us know your views on this article. You may asl your questions in the comment section below.
Finally, thanks for reading this article.