onlinemillermotte: Check out the Miller-Motte Student Portal Login-related information in this article. How to securely access your online.miller-motte.edu account? How to register a new student account?
What are the benefits and features of the Miller-Motte Student Portal? In this article, we are going to share all the updated information and step-by-step process to access different services. Please have a look.
Miller-Motte Student Portal Login
Miller-Motte College provides quality education to students in healthcare, protective services, technology, business, and skills-based careers. Miller-Motte College also offers online classes to help those students who are working part-time or full-time.
Miller-Motte College is a part of the Ancora Education and started in 1916 in the city of Wilmington, NC. It was founded by Judge Leon Motte with one campus and later in the 1980s, Miller-Motte expanded and started 11 campuses in five states. th Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia.
Southeast in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Oklahoma, and Tennessee. We also offer online education through our Wilmington, NC, and Chattanooga, TN, locations.
To help students further, Miller-Motte has also developed a student portal for its students. Students can visit the official website and login to their account by using their login credentials.
online.miller-motte.edu Student Portal Login
To access the student portal, students must have their login credentials and students must be enrolled in a course. There are some login-related requirements as mentioned below.
- Students must have the correct URL of the Miller-Motte student portal.
- Students must have their user ID and password.
- Students must have a secure device.
- A secure and updated web browser must be installed on the device.
How to log in?
To log in, visit the official website https://www.miller-motte.edu/ and click the Student Portal link in the top bar then enter your user ID and password, and click the Sign In button.
Students can follow the below simple login steps.
- Visit the Miller-Motte Website.
- Open the Student Portal Login Page.
- Enter Login Credentials.
- Access Your Account.
We are sharing the complete details also for each login step. Please have a look.
Step 1. Visit the Miller-Motte Website.
The first step is to visit the official website https://www.miller-motte.edu/ by using a web browser or mobile browser. You will see the website homepage.
Step 2. Open the Student Portal Login Page.
On the homepage, you will find a Student Portal link in the top bar. Click this link, a login page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 3. Enter Login Credentials.
Enter your email address and password associated with your account. Make sure to enter the correct information in the login form.
Step 4. Access Your Account.
After entering the login credentials, click the Sign In button to access the student account. You will be redirected to the student account dashboard page.
You have logged in to the student portal account and can access different student services.
Miller-Motte Student Portal Direct Login
Visit the above URL to access the student portal directly. You will have to enter the login credentials of your student portal account. A direct login link is an easy way to access your student portal without following the lengthy log in process.
Student Portal Account Recovery Online Miller-Motte
Students can recover their accounts in case they are facing issues accessing their accounts. There is a self-service account recovery facility available for students so that students can recover their usernames and reset their passwords without any additional help.
- Visit the student portal login page.
- Click the Forgot Password link on the login page.
- The password reset page will appear on the screen.
- You can also visit the password reset page directly at https://miller-motte.ancoraed.com//Account/ForgotPassword.
- Select your campus.
- Enter your username and email address.
- Press the Submit button.
- You will receive a link to reset your password.
- Open that link to create a new password.
- Visit the student portal login page.
- Click the Forgot Username link on the login page OR.
- Visit the username recovery page directly at https://miller-motte.ancoraed.com//Account/ForgotUsername.
- On the username recovery page, select your Miller-Motte campus.
- Enter the email address associated with your student portal.
- Press the Submit button.
- You will get your username through an email.
Miller-Motte Campuses and Programs
Miller-Motte has 11 campuses in 5 locations. Please check below.
- Georgia – There is a Miller Mote campus in Augusta, Columbus, and Macon.
- North Carolina – North Carolina has 4 campuses located in Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Raleigh, and Wilmington.
- Oklahoma – There is only one campus in Oklahoma located in Tulsa.
- South Carolina – South Carolina has 2 campuses located in Charleston and Conway.
- Tennessee – One campus is located in Chattanooga.
Different types of programs in different streams are offered by Miller-Motte College. Currently, Miller-Motte offers multiple programs in Healthcare, Business, Education, Protective Services, Skilled Trades, and Technology domain.
Most of the programs are also available through online mode. Online programs are very useful for those students who are not able to attend regular classes due to different reasons such as any part-time or full-time job, any prior commitments, or any family issues. Online programs are very flexible and offer customized learning solutions for students that align with the student’s availability.
All online programs are offered through the Chattanooga, TN campus of Miller-Motte College.
If you want to get admission to any program then you can follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website https://www.miller-motte.edu/.
- Choose the program and your preferred campus.
- Now click the Request Info link in the top menu.
- Fill out the online request form. Select online if you want to enroll in online programs.
- Select your program and campus.
- Enter your name, email address, and contact number.
- Submit the request form.
- An admission representative will contact you soon through the contact information you have shared and will take it forward.
- You will also get the Financial Aid help.
After the successful enrollment, you will get your student portal account username and password that you can use to log into your account.
If you are studying at Miller-Motte College and facing any difficulty accessing the student portal account then please call the helpline number Call 866-827-3819.
|Name of the portal||Miller Motte Student Portal|
|Offered by||Ancora Education|
|Developed for||Miller Motte College|
|Purpose||To provide a digital learning platform for students|
|Beneficiary||All enrolled students of Miller-Motte College|
|Username recovery page||https://miller-motte.ancoraed.com//Account/ForgotUsername|
|College Admission Process||https://www.miller-motte.edu/admissions/|
Same trusted campus, same industry-experienced instructors. Continue your hands-on healthcare training with Miller–Motte College.