Check out the Future University Student Portal and Moodle LMS Login, account recovery, and troubleshooting common issues related guide in this article.
We are sharing a complete overview of the student portal and Moodle LMS portal below including the latest updates and step-by-step procedures to access your account.
FUE Student Portal Login
FUE Student Portal is an online web-based portal developed for all enrolled students to provide all essential academic tools, services, and information to them.
Students can log in to their accounts and access their class and course information, assignments, calendar, schedule, etc.
The main benefit of this student portal is that all students are now able to access all essential digital services from a single place. There is no need to visit different university offices to complete basic tasks.
All university services have been digitized and access has been granted to students through the student portal account.
Future University Student Login
All students who have enrolled in the Future University can access their student account by visiting the official website.
To log in, visit the FUE Student login page https://services.fue.edu.eg/LogIn.aspx?Type=1 and click the Login button after entering your Username, Password, and Security Code. You will have instant access to your student account.
Before logging in, please make sure to fulfill the below requirements.
- Students must be enrolled in Future University.
- Students must have an active account.
- Students must have login information.
- A secure web browser, secure and trusted device, and uninterrupted internet service must be available.
Students can also follow the simple steps below to log in.
- Visit the Future University Website.
- Open the FUE Student Login Page.
- Enter Your Login Credentials.
- Access Your Student Account.
An explanation of each step is available below. Please have a look.
Step 1. Visit the Future University Website.
The Future University’s official web address is https://fue.edu.eg/. Open your web browser on your desktop/laptop and visit this website.
You will find a Login link in the top menu.
Step 2. Open the FUE Student Login Page.
Click the Login link to open the FUE service’s website. You will find links to different Future University portals such as the Student portal, Online application, Staff portal, Moodle E-Learning portal, Parent portal, Alumni portal, etc (see below image).
Click the Student Portal link to open the student login page.
Step 3. Enter Your Login Credentials.
You will see a login page as shown below.
Enter your username, password, and the given security code in this login form.
Step 4. Access Your Student Account.
Finally, click the Login button to access your student account. If your login credentials are correct, you will be directed to your account dashboard page where you can access all available student services and academic information.
FUE Mobile App Login
FUE mobile app is also available on the App Store and Play Store. Students can log in to their accounts on the mobile app and access below mentioned services and information.
- Information About FUE.
- Calendar, News, and Events.
- Class Schedule.
- Apply Online.
- Student Portal.
- Staff Portal.
Direct download links:
Students can click the links below to download the official FUE mobile app.
Note: The FUE mobile app has not been updated for the last 6 years so we can not say that it will work normally. Please contact the student support team for more information.
How do you log into the mobile app?
After installing the FUE app, you will have to log in by using your student login credentials. Student-related services will be available only after login.
FUE Student Portal Account Recovery
How to reset the password?
- Visit the student login page and click the Forgot Password link.
- A password reset page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
- Enter your username associated with your FUE student account.
- Enter your birth date and click the Reset Password button.
- An email will be sent to your registered email address including a password reset link.
- Click that link and create a new password for your account.
How to recover the FUE username?
You can not recover your username through self-service options. Please contact the student helpline to recover your username.
FUE Moodle Login
Future University is using the Moodle Learning Management System to provide e-learning solutions to its students. Moodle is an open-source LMS product that anyone can use free of cost.
All essential basic functionalities required for online learning come along with a free version. A licensed version of Moodle is also available to purchase which comes with advanced facilities and services.
All students studying at Future University can access their Moodle account online by visiting the official website.
To log in, visit the FUE Moodle login page http://moodle.fue.edu.eg/ and click the ‘Log in‘ button after entering your Username/email address and Password. You will have instant access to your Moodle portal.
Please follow the below step-by-step process.
- Visit the Future University website https://fue.edu.eg/ and click the Login link.
- On the next page, click the E-Learning link to open the Moodle portal.
- You will see a login page (as shown below).
- Enter your Moodle username/email address and password.
- Click the Log In button to access your Moodle account.
Fue Moodle Mobile App Login
A mobile app has also been developed to access Moodle LMS. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Students can download the official Moodle app by clicking the below links.
After downloading the Moodle app, open the app and log in by using the same login credentials that you use on the Moodle web portal.
Note: The Moodle app will work only if your administrator has completed the Moodle site account setup.
Moodle app features:
After logging into the Moodle app, students will have access to…
- Access your courses and their contents.
- Works offline also with all content available to access.
- Students will receive important information through push notifications.
- Get access to an easy and secure communication channel.
- Find your grades.
- Upload videos, images, etc to your account.
How to Access the FUE Staff Login Portal
A separate web portal is available for all staff working in the Future Unversity. All staff can use their login credentials to access their accounts. The below steps will be helpful to log in.
- Visit the FUE Services portal.
- Click the Staff Portal link.
- Enter username and password.
- Enter the given security code.
- Click the Login button.
How to Access FUE Webmail Account?
FUE Webmail is the email solution for all authorized officials working at Future University in Egypt. Everyone who has access to webmail can log in to their accounts through the official website.
The login process is given below.
- Visit the Future University website https://fue.edu.eg/.
- Click the Webmail link in the top menu.
- You will be redirected to a Single Sign On login page powered by Microsoft.
- Enter your official email address and password.
- Click the Sign In button.
For any type of issues, please contact the Future University IT Department. Contact details are given below.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Tel: 16383 Ext: 2828
Mobile: 01000091720, 010 23260070.
|Apply for admission||services.fue.edu.eg/applyonlinereg|
Future University in Egypt is a private University located in New Cairo. It was founded in 2006 and provides hight quality education, research, and other academic services.
- Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Economics and Political Science
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration
- Faculty of Computers and Information Technology
Future University in Egypt has signed an agreement with many other reputed universities to exchange academic expertise to help students. All partnered universities offer an exchange of students, faculties, mutual accreditation of degrees, etc.
- University of Cincinnati, USA
- University College Cork, Ireland
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- Case Western Reserve University, USA
- The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), United Kingdom (UK)
All partner universities offer the below facilities to students.
- Exchange of students
- Exchange of faculty and staff members
- Joint research activities & knowledge transfer
- Joint organization of seminars & academic meetings
|Name of the portal||FUE Moodle Student Portal|
|Offered by||Future University in Egypt|
|Developed for||Students studying at Future University|
|Purpose||To provide an LMS and student communication system|
|Beneficiary||All enrolled students in Future University|
We have shared important information and step-by-step tutorials to access the Student Portal and Moodle account offered by Future University in Egypt.
Getting access to an FUE student account is very easy if you follow all the steps correctly given in this article. We hope this article will solve students’ account access-related issues.
We also would like to thank everyone who has read this article completely. You may also share this article to help other students. Finally, please let us know your views on this article through the comment section below.